Monday, February 3, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

 Chicago January 2014. Time to go to work. But, Baby, it's cold outside! 
Never in my life did I think I would be happy to say that for 4 solid days I never put my nose into fresh air. 4 days of gloriously heated hallways, bridges and oversized buildings. By chance my travel Genie had me book into the Holiday Inn Express at the Merchandise Mart. Sure didn't sound too grand. But if you looked carefully there was mention of a bridge linking the hotel to the Mart. Hmmm... Chicago, January, bridge - maybe not a bad idea.
And oh how we loved that bridge. We didn't even wear our coats to work!



There were even restaurants where we could grab breakfast and watch that cold, frozen world from a heated front row seat.


All that Chicago cold was quickly forgotten once we arrived at work. The wonderful, warm, happy world of LilyO's.

You can add a little warmth to your winter days! LilyO's tea towels are now available. For now it is still best to do your shopping at www.tomviethsketches.com  Drop me a note and I'll get right back to you.












No comments: